Should families or other interested parties wish to contact "Happy Talk", a free confidential consultation service is available on 01253 304085, mobile: 07983587528, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech and Language Therapy for families
What can you expect?
- Assessment and a brief report- Initial assessment can take place at home or at the Happy Talk Centre. Initial assessment can take from one to one and a half hours in total. Following the assessment, families will receive a brief summary report of the assessment and initial recommendations for therapy.
- Detailed reports are available, particularly useful for a review of progress.
- Home visits can be requested for the initial assessment and for therapy sessions. Therapy sessions taking place at home will incur additional cost due to time and travel.
- Appointments at Happy Talk take place in our therapy room. Appointments last from 45 minutes to 1hour.
Speech and Language Therapy for organisations such as Nurseries, Schools, Children Centres.
- All of the Happy Talk Speech and Language Therapy Services are available for commissioning. Bespoke arrangements to meet your organisations particular needs can be accommodated. Please contact us should you wish to discuss how we may be of assistance to you.
Speech and Language Therapy Training
- Happy Talk can provide schools and early years’ settings with a range of training options in speech, language and communication. We offer certificate, accredited or bespoke training packages. Link to Training Courses
- Periodically Happy Talk provides awareness raising sessions for individuals who wish to work with / support childrens speech, language and communication. Link to Adult Learning
Happy Talk Website Facility
- Use of these facilities is available to families and practitioners who are in receipt of speech and language therapy services from Happy Talk S.A.L.T. Ltd