Despite the National Lockdown, we are still here for children across North West Lancashire and South Cumbria, helping them to understand and be understood.
Our highly experienced and specialist Team of Speech and Language Therapists are continuing to offer a range of services including:
- Home visits in Preston, Blackpool, Wyre and Fylde
- Individual appointments for assessment and therapy at our COVID safe clinic in Staveley, Kendal.
- School visits where schools are open and accepting visiting professionals.
- Remote service provision for schools.
- Remote Therapy appointments via Zoom.
- Online training courses for practitioners.
- Free telephone consultations.
We see children and young people with:
- Developmental Language Disorder, (DLD).
- Phonological and articulation difficulties.
- Selective Mutism,
- Dysfluency / Stammer
- Social Emotional and Mental Health Needs.
- Complex Needs.
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Developmental difficulties.
- AAC Needs (augmentative and alternative communication)
- Attention related difficulties (ADD, ADHD)
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Cleft palate
- Cochlear implant
- Down’s syndrome
- Dyspraxia/Childhood Apraxia of speech
- Sensory integration difficulties
- Environmental factors affecting early language delay development.
Where do we see children and young people?
- Mainstream and special schools / units.
- Children’s nurseries and other childcare providers.
- We offer a home visiting (peripatetic) service.
- We have our own Speech and Language Therapy clinic provision.
- We have also developed an effective Telehealth / Remote UK wide service.
We see children and young people in a range of settings as Happy Talk Ltd provides support to other organisations who need to bridge gaps in their service provision for example, the NHS, providing them with temporary recruitment solutions.
Happy Talk S.a.L.T. Ltd – What can you expect?
Support from an established and reputable Children’s Independent Speech and Language Therapy Service working across North Lancs and South Cumbria. You will benefit from the collective knowledge and experience of our Speech and Language Therapy Team and our commitment to delivering effective, efficient and high quality speech and language therapy provision
We are based in Poulton-le-Fylde Lancashire and Staveley South Lakes, Cumbria.
How can we help you today?
Please ring or text on 07983587528
Happy Talk Speech And Language Therapy Ltd
“We believe in supporting children to communicate effectively, to understand, be understood and enjoy life interacting with others”. Communication is key, it underpins everything.
Using innovative, evidence-based practice to empower children, young people and those around them, we genuinely believe we can make a difference to people’s lives.”