"In socially deprived areas there can be more than 17 children in each class with language skills below average for their age".
"1 in 10 children in the UK, 2 or 3 in every classroom - have communication difficulties that require specialist help".
- "Happy-Talk" Speech and Language Therapy Ltd can accommodate each settings particular requirements.
- A Speech and Language Therapy Service in your setting can support your children's speech, language and communication skills at a "universal", "targeted" and "specialist" level of involvement.
- "Happy Talk" Ltd can help to support a whole school approach and commitment to the speech, language and communication needs of the children in your setting.
- We have been commissioned by a range of services and settings across Lancashire and South Lakes providing training for practitioners, workshops and guidance for families, specialist assessment and support in schools.
- We have been instrumental in supporting Schools, Nurseries and Children Centres launch and roll out initiatives aimed at screening young children for speech, language and communication difficulties in a particular locality, in addition to whole school approaches aimed at empowering practitioners to identify and support the universal, targeted and specialist needs of the children in their care.
For further information about the extent of the role a Speech and Language Therapist may be able to offer your setting, please click on the link below.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss this further. Contact Gillian White on 07983587528