Happy Talkers – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our play spaces are exclusive for up to 3 paying children at any one time. Places are limited to 3 paying children per session.
- Exclusive Group booking £40 for a maximum of 4 children 4 adults. Party £45 for a maximum of 4 children 5 adults (please tick the party option when booking).
- Our equipment is geared to pre-school children only.
- You will not be able to use our facility if;
-your child exceeds the age limit,
-you or your child do not have a booked place.
- Any adults who do not have a booked space will not be admitted.
- It may be possible for an additional adult to attend your session on the day, depending on availability.
- Each session is 60 minutes.
- You are required to arrive no more than 1-2 minutes before your session begins and leave promptly at the end of your session.
- No additional time will be added to your play session if you arrive late.
Health & Safety
- All children entering the Happy Talk centre must be accompanied by an adult, 18 years and older.
- All babies, toddlers and children must be supervised by their parent/carer at all times.
- Parents/ carers are, responsible for the well-being and safety of their child at all times. Parents/ carers know their children best and are therefore better placed to identify, anticipate and avoid any potential hazards for their child,
E.g., potential choking hazards, height of equipment, risk of throwing.
- Equipment is cleaned and reset after every session.
- Please make yourself aware of fire exits on entry to the building
- Baby changing facilities are used at parent / carers own risk. Please be aware of varying hot water temperatures in the toilet facilities.
- To prevent the spread of infection children or adults who are unwell, must not visit the Happy Talk Centre for 48 hours.
We require a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice to transfer you’re booking to an alternative date.
- If a child or adult becomes sick or infectious whilst at Happy Talk they will be politely asked to leave.
- Food or drinks (hot or cold) are not permitted anywhere within the designated play areas.
- No pets or animals are permitted except for assistance animals.
- On entering our premises, outdoor footwear must be removed and socks or tights must be worn while in Happy Talk designated play areas. Socks can be purchased at reception if required.
- Please ensure that you or your child do not remove any toys or equipment from the Happy Talk centre.
- Any child or adult causing damage to the facilities, fixtures or fittings or removing toys or equipment, will be liable to pay for any loss or damage caused.
- Smoking or using electronic cigarettes (vaping) is not permitted inside or outside the front entrance of our premises.
- Happy Talk Ltd is committed to embracing difference and will not tolerate any form of prejudice.
Should Happy Talk staff identify any form of prejudice causing an offence to themselves or others,
we reserve the right to ask the individual/s to leave, accompanied by their child.
- Happy Talk staff have the right to ask a person to leave, without refund, should they or their child pose a danger or threat to staff or customers.
- Any individuals including children, engaged in fighting, bullying, abusive language or illegal activity of any kind will not be tolerated and will be asked to leave without refund
- Visitors can only take photographs of their own children.
No video recordings are permitted. Anyone suspected of video recording sessions will be asked to leave.
- Safeguarding – Happy Talk Ltd have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all the children and young people who access our services.
- Anyone working on behalf of Happy Talk Ltd, including volunteers and students are required to adhere to our safeguarding policy and procedures.
- Anyone working with children on behalf of Happy Talk Ltd requires an enhanced disclosure and barring certification (DBS) are trained in safeguarding practice.
- Should Happy Talk wish to take photographs of children playing in our centre for promotional purposes, we require prior written and signed consent from the person with parental responsibility for each child.
Happy Talk staff have the right to ask a person/s to leave with their child should they not accept and comply with our terms and conditions.